I want to eat your penis!
Peniseater
2012-01-01 18:34:57 UTC
Hello,

I'm a female cannibal and I have already emasculated 37 men. I ate their
cocks and they were delicious.

I now need more cock and I want to eat yours!

Please send me a pic of your cock to ***@femalecannibals.org

I will cut it off, cook it and eat it and then you can go home.

This is 100% legal and I won't kill you!

Email me!

Peniseater
ForeverRent
2012-01-01 21:38:14 UTC
.
k***@gmail.com
2014-03-26 03:20:44 UTC
If you are still interested in making a meal out of manhood, mine is plump, eager and ready. Let me know if you're still interested. :)
ForeverRent
2014-03-26 12:19:06 UTC
Please keep posting Fucktard! Every time you do, it's a win for me!
k***@gmail.com
2014-03-27 02:11:55 UTC
How's that?
ForeverRent
2014-03-27 21:43:13 UTC
Email me to ***@yahoo.com and send me a pic of your penis, then
I will tell you, how I'm going to cook it.

-F.R.
How's that?
k***@gmail.com
2014-03-28 06:10:46 UTC
Tell me why you want to eat my dick and I will.
ForeverRent
2014-03-28 07:42:49 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Tell me why you want to eat my dick and I will.
Hi,

I think your dick will be delicious. I have already eaten dozens of men
including their dicks and male members are my favourite food.

Send me a pic of your dick to ***@yahoo.com and I will tell
you, how I'm going to cook "him".

-F.R.
Mario Stoevenbeld
2014-06-14 05:54:49 UTC
White malepenis and balls for your dinner
Mario Stoevenbeld
2014-06-14 21:57:16 UTC
Eat mi cuck and balls i wisch that the cuck. Is tasti i want. That you cut mi cuck of and eat it in front of mi eyes
Mario Stoevenbeld
2014-06-14 21:59:50 UTC
00491605441442 sms. Mms. merwede. ***@gmail.com plaese contact mi eat mi change mi in to maet for you to eat mi. en make. WOMENSHIT OF MI
Mario Stoevenbeld
2014-06-14 22:01:11 UTC
I dream already along time from this Moment.