The cure for multiple diseases. I crossed post. please reply to this post not the previouse. too many groups, my mistake.
Dali
2004-02-25 16:00:20 UTC
It's a matter of time until the truth about rhematoid arthris,
Multiple sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Chronic sinus suffers, Chronic
fatigue, Alzeimers and other inflections comes out. This disease is
simply an infection. I am being treated by a Lyme guru who believes
that that bacteria is the culprit. Truth is there are many possible
bad guys out there that could cause this. I am also fighting strep
pyogene which I know can cause seriouse mental problems along with
horrible arthritis problems. The toxins kill every organ in the body.
Luckily I will survive(i hope) with only fairly bad memory problems.
drmirkin.com is a good source along with the CDC for info on this.
here is his post for reactive arthritis. reactive infection is when
the bacteria, mycoplasm, virus is in other parts of the body(sinus,
spinal column,brain, etc.) Note,the cure is very painfull and can
actually kill the patient.For example,STSS strep toxic shock syndrome
in which I am all to familiar with. good luck all. Heres the post.

REACTIVE ARTHRITIS

Gabe Mirkin, M.D.

I am absolutely amazed that more doctors do not treat at least some of
their arthritis patient with antibiotics because there are hundreds of
papers showing that hundreds of different infections cause arthritis.
Doctors do not have laboratory tests to diagnose many of the germs
that cause arthritis. Failure to treat arthritis early can cause
permanent cartilaginous damage so that no treatment can be effective
later. The most common cause of arthritis, particularly in people
under 50, is reactive arthritis that often follows an infection.

If you develop sudden unexplained pain in one or more joints, your
doctor should check you for an infection. You should be asked if you
have a urinary tract infection: burning on urination, discomfort when
your bladder is full, a feeling that you have to urinate all the time,
getting up in the middle of the night to urinate. Check for a stomach
infection: belching and burning in stomach or chest. Check for a lung
infection: chronic cough, shortness of breath, wheezing, burning in
your nose or soreness in your throat. Check for intestinal infection:
diarrhea, belly cramps or blood in stool. Also check for gum disease,
chronic stuffy nose, chills or fever.

The following can cause reactive arthritis: Salmonella intestinal
infection (1), mononucleosis (2,21,25), parvovirus, chronic hepatitis
B virus and hepatitis C) virus infections (3), Retroviruses (4,5).
Venereal diseases, such as chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma,
gonorrhea and Gardnerella cause arthritis (6,7,8), mycoplasma (9),
Human T Cell Leukemia Virus-1 (10,33), chlamydia
(11,15,16,17,18,24,34), urinary infections with chlamydia, ureaplasma
and mycoplasma (12,26,27,39), many different intestinal infections
(13,35,41,42,43,44,45,46), ureaplasma (14,27), Lyme disease (19,23),
Salmonella diarrhea (20), parvovirus B19 (22,36), cytomegalovirus
(25,26,32), streptococcal sore throat (28), cat scratch disease (29),
human herpes virus-6 (30), hemophilus influenza bacteria (31), AIDS
(HIV) (33), hepatitis B and C (36). staph aureus bacterial infections
(37,38). Additional references are provided below.

I treat my reactive arthritis patients with Minocycline 100 mg twice a
day, but this must still be considered experimental; many doctors are
not yet ready to accept antibiotics as a treatment for reactive
arthritis. Many patients with rheumatoid arthritis do not feel better
for the first few months after they start taking minocycline. If a
patient does nor feel better after taking 100 mg of minocycline twice
day for 2 months, I add Zithromax 500 mg twice a week. If the patient
does not feel better after taking the two antibiotics for 6 months, I
do add the immune suppressants that most rheumatologists prescribe.
But as soon as they feel better, I stop the immune suppressants and
continue the antibiotics. The treatment of reactive arthritis with
antibiotics is controversial and not accepted by many doctors; discuss
this with your doctor.

1) F Kanakouditsakalidou, G Pardalos, P Pratsidougertsi, A
Kansouzidoukanakoudi, H Tsangaropouloustinga. Persistent or severe
course of reactive arthritis following Salmonella enteritidis
infection - A Prospective study of 9 cases. Scandinavian Journal of
Rheumatology 27: 6 (1998):431-434.

2) T Schifter, UH Lewinski. Adult onset Still's disease associated
with Epstein-Barr virus infection in a 66-year-old woman. Scandinavian
Journal of Rheumatology 27: 6 (1998):458-460.

3) LB Siegel, EP Gall. Viral infection as a cause of arthritis.
American Family Physician 54: 6 (NOV 1 1996):2009-2015. (parvovirus,
chronic hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C) virus infections.

4) K Nakagawa, V Brusic, G Mccoll, LC Harrison. Direct evidence for
the expression of multiple endogenous retroviruses in the synovial
compartment in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis and Rheumatism 40: 4
(APR 1997):627-638.

5) K Eguchi, T Origuchi, H Takashima, K Iwata, S Katamine, S Nagataki.
High seroprevalence of anti-HTLV-I antibody in rheumatoid arthritis.
Arthritis and Rheumatism 39: 3 (MAR 1996):463-466.

6)S Francois, G Guyadiersouquieres, C Marcelli. Reactive arthritis due
to Gardnerella vaginalis - A case-report. Revue du Rhumatisme 64: 2
(FEB 1997):138-139.

7) F Li, R Bulbul, HR Schumacher, T Kieberemmons, PE Callegari, JM
Vonfeldt, D Norden, B Freundlich, B Wang, V Imonitie, CP Chang, I
Nachamkin, DB Weiner, WV Williams. Molecular detection of bacterial
DNA in venereal-associated arthritis. Arthritis and Rheumatism 39: 6
(JUN 1996):950-958.

8) T Schaeverbeke, JP Vernhes, L Lequen, B Bannwarth, C Bebear, J
Dehais. Mycoplasmas and arthritides. Revue du Rhumatisme 64: 2 (FEB
1997):120-128.

9) A Franz, ADB Webster, PM Furr, D Taylorrobinson. Mycoplasmal
arthritis in patients with primary immunoglobulin deficiency: Clinical
features and outcome in 18 patients. British Journal of Rheumatology
36: 6 (JUN 1997):661-668.

10) High seroprevalence of anti-HTLV-I antibody in rheumatoid
arthritis. Arthritis and Rheumatism 39: 3 (MAR 1996):463-466.

11) M Leirisalorepo. Therapeutic aspects of spondyloarthropathies - A
review. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology 27: 5 (1998):323-328.

12) U Lange, M Berliner, W Weidner, HG Schiefer, KL Schmidt, K
Federlin. Ankylosing spondylitis and infections of the male urogenital
tract: Exploration of urinary tract infection in correlation to
rheumatologic parameters. Zeitschrift Fur Rheumatologie 55: 4 (JUL-AUG
1996):249-255.

13) H Mielants, M Devos, C Cuvelier, EM Veys. The role of GUT
inflammation in the pathogenesis of spondyloarthropathies. Acta
Clinica Belgica 51: 5 (OCT 1996):340-349.

14) O Vittecoq, T Schaeverbeke, S Favre, A Daragon, N Biga, C
Cambonmichot, C Bebear, X Leloete. Molecular diagnosis of Ureaplasma
urealyticum in an immunocompetent patient with destructive reactive
polyarthritis. Arthritis and Rheumatism 40: 11 (NOV 1997):2084-2089.

15) L Cirasino, A Marccotti, C Barosi, F Massaro, A Silvani.
Misdiagnosis of post-traumatic splenic rupture in a patient with acute
cold agglutinin disease due to Mycoplasma infection. Scandinavian
Journal of Infectious Diseases 29: 5(1997):522-524.

16) Y Aihara, M Mori, T Kobayashi, S Yokota. A pediatric case of
polymyositis associated with Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection.
Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology 26: 6 (1997):480-481.

17) Braun et al. Chlamydia pneumoniae- a new causitive agent of
reactive arthritis and undifferentiated arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis
1994;53:100-105.

18) Gerard HC et al. Screening of synovial tissue from reactive
arthritis patients for the presence of chlamydia pneumoniae. Arthritis
Rheum 1995;38:S394.

19) IT Kufko, OM Lesnyak, VG Melnikov, NS Baranova, OF Ryabitseva, ZI
Sokolova. Comparative clinical and laboratory characteristics of Lyme
arthritis and reactive arthritis. Terapevticheskii Arkhiv 69: 5
(1997):12-15.

20) F Kanakouditsakalidou, G Pardalos, P Pratsidougertsi, A
Kansouzidoukanakoudi, H Tsangaropouloustinga. Persistent or severe
course of reactive arthritis following Salmonella enteritidis
infection - A Prospective study of 9 cases. Scandinavian Journal of
Rheumatology 27: 6 (1998):431-434.

21) T Schifter, UH Lewinski. Adult onset Still's disease associated
with Epstein-Barr virus infection in a 66-year-old woman. Scandinavian
Journal of Rheumatology 27: 6 (1998):458-460.

22) P Roblot, F Roblot, A Ramassamy, B Becqgiraudon. Lupus syndrome
after parvovirus B19 infection. Revue du Rhumatisme 64: 12 (DEC
1997):849-851.

23) S Priem, GR Burmester, T Kamradt, K Wolbart, MG Rittig, A Krause.
Detection of Borrelia burgdorferi by polymerase chain reaction in
synovial membrane, but not in synovial fluid from patients with
persisting Lyme arthritis after antibiotic therapy. Annals of the
Rheumatic Diseases 57: 2 (FEB 1998):118-121.

24) HC Gerard, PJ Branigan, HR Schumacher, AP Hudson. Synovial
Chlamydia trachomatis in patients with reactive arthritis/ Reiter's
syndrome are viable but show aberrant gene expression. Journal of
Rheumatology 25: 4 (APR 1998):734-742.

25) M Mousavijazi, L Bostrom, C Lovmark, A Linde, M Brytting, VA
Sundqvist. Infrequent detection of cytomegalovirus and Epstein-Barr
virus DNA in synovial membrane of patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
Journal of Rheumatology 25: 4 (APR 1998):623-628.

26) T Schaeverbeke, M Clerc, L Lequen, A Charron, C Bebear, B
Debarbeyrac, B Bannwarth, J Dehais, C Bebear. Genotypic
characterization of seven strains of Mycoplasma fermentans isolated
from synovial fluids of patients with arthritis. Journal of Clinical
Microbiology 36: 5 (MAY 1998):1226-1231.

27) TV Poggio, N Orlando, L Galanternik, S Grinstein. Microbiology of
acute arthropathies among children in Argentina: Mycoplasma pneumoniae
and hominis and Ureaplasma urealyticum. Pediatric Infectious Disease
Journal 17: 4 (APR 1998):304-308.

28) S Ahmed, EM Ayoub, JC Scornik, CY Wang, JX She. Poststreptococcal
reactive arthritis: Clinical characteristics and association with
HLA-DR alleles. Arthritis and Rheumatism 41: 6 (JUN 1998):1096-1102.

29) MC Jendro, G Weber, T Brabant, H Zeidler, J Wollenhaupt. Reactive
arthritis after cat bite: A rare manifestation of cat scratch disease
- Case report and overview of the literature. Zeitschrift Fur
Rheumatologie 57: 3 (JUN 1998):159-163.

30) A Krause, G Krause. Arthritis in a patient with erythema
infectiosum. Zeitschrift Fur Rheumatologie 57: 3 (JUN 1998):164-165.

31) C Alba, B Bailly, C Sauviat, B Depernet. Arthritis due to
Haemophilus aphrophilus: A case report. Medecine et Maladies
Infectieuses 28: 6-7(JUN-JUL 1998):529-530.

32) HJ Anders, FD Goebel. Cytomegalovirus polyradiculopathy in
patients with AIDS. Clinical Infectious Diseases 27: 2 (AUG
1998):345-352.

33) D Vassilopoulos, LH Calabrese. Rheumatologic manifestations of
HIV-1 and HTLV-I infections. Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine 65:
8 (SEP 1998):436-441.

34) B Svenungsson. International Journal of STD & AIDS 6: 3:(MAY-JUN
1995):156-160.

35) S Aoki, K Yoshikawa, T Yokoyama, T Nonogaki, S Iwasaki, T Mitsui,
S Niwa. Role of enteric bacteria in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid
arthritis: Evidence for antibodies to enterobacterial common antigens
in rheumatoid sera and synovial fluids. Annals of the Rheumatic
Diseases 55: 6 (JUN 1996):363-369.

36) LB Siegel, EP Gall. Viral infection as a cause of arthritis.
American Family Physician 54: 6 (NOV 1 1996):2009-2015. (parvovirus,
chronic hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C) virus infections.

37) D Tabarya, WL Hoffman. Staphylococcus aureus nasal carriage in
rheumatoid arthritis: Antibody response to toxic shock syndrome
toxin-1. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 55: 11 (NOV 1996):823-828.

38) T Origuchi, K Eguchi, Y Kawabe, I Yamashita, A Mizokami, H Ida, S
Nagataki. Increased levels of serum IgM antibody to staphylococcal
enterotoxin B in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Annals of the
Rheumatic Diseases 54: 9 (SEP 1995):713-720.

39) TV Poggio, N Orlando, L Galanternik, S Grinstein. Microbiology of
acute arthropathies among children in Argentina: Mycoplasma pneumoniae
and hominis and Ureaplasma urealyticum. Pediatric Infectious Disease
Journal 17: 4 (APR 1998):304-308.

40) M Wuorela, K Granfors. Infectious agents as triggers of reactive
arthritis. American Journal of the Medical Sciences 316: 4(OCT
1998):264-270.

41) H Mielants, M Devos, C Cuvelier, EM Veys. The role of GUT
inflammation in the pathogenesis of spondyloarthropathies. Acta
Clinica Belgica 51: 5 (OCT 1996):340-349.

42)RQ Silva, JB Garcia, JAF Sanchez, FJ Casillas, CO Calvo, RH Mesia,
JLS Lombrana, AR Perez. Silent axial arthropathy in inflammatory bowel
disease. Clinical, radiological and genetic characteristics. Revista
Clinica Espanola 198: 3 (MAR 1998):124-128. high frequency of
asymptomatic sacroileitis in patients with IBD.

43) M Leirisalorepo. Therapeutic aspects of spondyloarthropathies - A
review. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology 27: 5 (1998):323-328.

44) F Dekeyser, D Elewaut, M Devos, K Devlam, C Cuvelier, H Mielants,
EM Veys. Bowel inflammation and the spondyloarthropathies. Rheumatic
Disease Clinics of North America. 24: 4(NOV 1998):785.

45) E Markerhermann, T Hohler. Pathogenesis of human leukocyte antigen
B27-positive arthritis: Information from clinical materials. Rheumatic
Disease Clinics of North America 24: 4(NOV 1998):865.

46) F Dekeyser, D Elewaut, M Devos, K Devlam, C Cuvelier, H Mielants,
EM Veys. Bowel inflammation and the spondyloarthropathies. Rheumatic
Disease Clinics of North America 24: 4(NOV 1998):785.

47) RD Inman, JA WhittumHudson, HR Schumacher, AP Hudson. Chlamydia
and associated arthritis. Current Opinion in Rheumatology, 2000, Vol
12, Iss 4, pp 254-262.

48) TL Moore. Parvovirus-associated arthritis. Current Opinion in
Rheumatology, 2000, Vol 12, Iss 4, pp 289-294.

49) D Buskila. Hepatitis C-associated arthritis. Current Opinion in
Rheumatology, 2000, Vol 12, Iss 4, pp 295-299.

50) A Toivanen, P Toivanen. Reactive arthritis. Current Opinion in
Rheumatology, 2000, Vol 12, Iss 4, pp 300-305.

51) EM Ayoub, HA Majeed. Poststreptococcal reactive arthritis. Current
Opinion in Rheumatology, 2000, Vol 12, Iss 4, pp 306-310.

52) J Evans. Lyme disease. Current Opinion in Rheumatology, 2000, Vol
12, Iss 4, pp 311-317

53) J Haier, M Nasralla, AR Franco, GL Nicolson. Detection of
mycoplasmal infections in blood of patients with rheumatoid
arthritis.Rheumatology, 1999, Vol 38, Iss 6, pp 504-509.Nicolson GL,
Inst Mol Med, 15162 Triton Lane, Huntington Beach,CA 92649 USA.

54) M vanderHeijden, B Wilbrink, LM Schouls, JDA vanEmbden, FC
Breedveld, PP Tak.Detection of mycobacteria in joint samples from
patients with arthritis using a genus-specific polymerase chain
reaction and sequence analysis. Rheumatology, 1999, Vol 38, Iss 6, pp
547-553.

55) Mayo Clinic Proceedings 2000(Feb);75(2):144-147.

56) S Johnson, D Sidebottom, F Bruckner, D Collins. Identification of
Mycoplasma fermentans in synovial fluid samples from arthritis
patients with inflammatory disease. Journal of Clinical Microbiology,
2000, Vol 38, Iss 1, pp 90-93.

57) A Csepregi, B Rojkovich, E Nemesanszky, G Poor, M Hejjas, M
Horanyi. Chronic seropositive polyarthritis associated with hepatitis
B virus-induced chronic liver disease: a sequel of virus persistence.
Arthritis and Rheumatism, 2000, Vol 43, Iss 1, pp 232-233

58) M Rudwaleit, J Braun, J Sieper. Treatment of reactive arthritis -
A practical guide. Biodrugs, 2000, Vol 13, Iss 1, pp 21-28.

59) JR ODell, KW Blakely, JA Mallek, PJ Eckhoff, RD Leff, SJ Wees, KM
Sems, AM Fernandez, WR Palmer, LW Klassen, GA Paulsen, CE Haire, GF
Moore. Treatment of early seropositive rheumatoid arthritis - A
two-year, double-blind comparison of minocycline and
hydroxychloroquine. Arthritis and Rheumatism, 2001 (October), Vol 44,
Iss 10, pp 2235-2241. O'Dell JR,Univ Nebraska,Med Ctr,Nebraska Med Ctr
983025,600 S 42nd St,Omaha,NE 68198 USA 60) Persistent Chlamydiae and
chronic arthritis. Arthritis Research, 2002, Vol 4, Iss 1, pp 5-9. C
Villareal, JA WhittumHudson, AP Hudson. Hudson AP.

To receive Dr. Mirkin's free health & fitness E-Zine each week, send a
blank email to ***@drmirkin.com

Like Strawberries and Cream
It's the only way to be
Like Strawberries and Cream
It's the only way to be
Dali
2004-02-25 16:25:18 UTC
Just a note. For some of these nasty diseases too much damage may have
accured to cure it. However according to published reports marijuana
is good for alzeimer's patients and MS patients. This medicine helped
me get through unbearable pain and suffering and needs to be legalised
for medical use NOW!
It's the only way to be
Ichy
2004-02-25 16:59:02 UTC
Dali, have you met Tommy Hennesy? Why don't you talk to him in email.
Dali
2004-02-25 18:22:52 UTC
No, but I am always willing to talk and hopefully learn more from
anyone. want to give me his email here or you can email me it.
It's the only way to be
Ichy
2004-02-25 18:54:24 UTC
***@aol.com

Have fun!

b***@ihatespam.nz
2004-02-25 10:02:50 UTC
Iron cured my PLMD and I no longer have to take Mirapex.

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:54:24 -0800, in alt.support.sinusitis "Ichy"
<***@nospam.etxeto.com> wrote:

:***@aol.com
:
:Have fun!
:
:"Dali" wrote in message
:
:> No, but I am always willing to talk and hopefully learn more from
:> anyone. want to give me his email here or you can email me it.
:>
:
Dali
2004-02-25 19:15:35 UTC
ironjustice. what kinda name is that? Sure I'll summarize this for
him.
Post by Ichy
Have fun!
Michael
2004-02-25 19:39:37 UTC
Post by Dali
ironjustice. what kinda name is that? Sure I'll summarize this for
him.
He knows the cause and the proper treatment of MS.

You two should talk.
Dali
2004-02-25 19:47:27 UTC
I have, if it's not an infection then he cannot know the cause of MS.
right. It sounds like yall are setting me up for something. whatever.

You two should talk.
Michael
2004-02-25 19:52:47 UTC
Post by Dali
I have, if it's not an infection then he cannot know the cause of MS.
right. It sounds like yall are setting me up for something. whatever.
He's a guru.

He is a friggin' Nobel prize winner .... and his proof is every medical
disease there is.

((U))
You two should talk.
Dali

You two should talk.
Michael
2004-02-25 21:12:17 UTC
Post by Dali
My wrong, then what is the cause of MS?
How should I know? Am I a doctor?

Ask Tom Hennessy. He knows.

((U))
You two should talk.
Dali
2004-02-25 21:45:34 UTC
He may be the guy who first suggested that these are in fact
infections. I didn't know his name but I'll look it up.
In this day-n-age if you have a chronic problem then one has to be
their own Dr. Look things up and discuss with an open minded good Dr.
thanks for the name.

You two should talk.
Laura
2004-02-25 22:41:30 UTC
He is a god in my book.. I luv's ya Tom..<kiss kiss>
--
Laura, who loves Tom..

GAYLAN FOR PRESIDENT!
You two should talk.
Dali
2004-02-25 23:12:18 UTC
Just read some stuff by him. Very good. I like this best. Listen up
trolls! He said "All truth goes through three stages. First it is
ridiculed, second it is vehemently denied and third it is accepted as
being self-evident. We've been made fun of for too long. These support
groups are still in the first phase. The guy knows what he's talking
about thanks for the name drop.

You two should talk.
Ichy
2004-02-25 23:17:30 UTC
If he does, then you don't. You can't both be right. I say duke it out!
Dali
2004-02-25 23:49:04 UTC
No, what he is saying (long before me) is that his infliction is
caused by some type of virus. I agree in that Bacteria or viral
infections are the cause of these diseases. It's common sense folks.
Heres the link to what I read .

http://members.aol.com/rgm1/private/hennessy.htm
Ichy
2004-02-26 00:34:22 UTC
But Brent, you also said "You got that right. The guy is really of the hook"

So which is it? Either you agree with him or you don't.
caused by some type of virus.
Sooky Grumper
2004-02-26 00:40:29 UTC
Post by Ichy
But Brent, you also said "You got that right. The guy is really of the hook"
So which is it? Either you agree with him or you don't.
For Brent, it could be both...I think that boy's cheese done slid off
his cracker...
Dali
2004-02-26 01:08:30 UTC
Your unimaginable blather is starting to bore me. If you flame at
least be funny. Or are you trying to be?

caused by some type of virus.
Dali
2004-02-26 01:07:01 UTC
Sorry. I was talking about that moron sooky (or is it spooky) How long
has this group been infected by this snit.
caused by some type of virus.
Michael
2004-02-26 02:46:50 UTC
Duhhhhh.... Dali, whoever you are... you don't know what you're up against
at all. (and it's obvious you don't use Google very well.)

You got the wrong Tom Hennessy. You found the American one who's on about
CFS.

The one you want lives in Calgary, Alberta. He's Canadian, he's on about
every medical disease there is... and he's a friggin' Nobel prize winner.

For his home pages... see
http://pages.ivillage.com/ironjustice/manisaherbivore/
and
http://jesuswasavegetarian.7h.com

((U))
Dali
2004-02-26 03:56:57 UTC
Like I said I don't fucking know the guy. got that! I use dogpile
because it's better than google. Listening trolls. The first one I
pulled up strengthened the argumant that bacteria, viruses are causing
problems. He talked about Gulf War Syndrome. I guess you think it's
all in there head right?

Tee

Dali
2004-02-26 04:32:05 UTC
Yes it's called knowledge. It's a very tough one to swallow.
Tee
Tee
2004-02-26 04:36:05 UTC
Obviously you haven't taken any of them, right?

Tee
Tee
Lee
2004-02-26 04:21:44 UTC
not a pill... but a little wee function re: blocking senders you don't care
to ~hear~ from...I highly recommend it LOL

I'm always 'up' for an entertaining troll.... have run across a few of
those.... unfortunately, not in here.... here we seem to ~specialize~ in the
boring, unimaginative, definitely NOT entertaining sort.
Dali
2004-02-26 05:11:56 UTC
got that right

Sylvia
2004-02-26 15:24:21 UTC
Dali
Post by Dali
Just read some stuff by him.
If you went into his websites, you've now got spyware cookies.

Post by Dali
trolls! He said "All truth goes through three stages. First it is
ridiculed, second it is vehemently denied and third it is accepted as
being self-evident.
As all his other "writing," this was stolen from another writer. Ghandi.

Post by Dali
groups are still in the first phase. The guy knows what he's talking
about thanks for the name drop.
LOL! You don't know what you're in for now!

Sylvia
Nice But Dim
2004-02-26 01:56:49 UTC
Could you please post your home address and
phone number so we can all give you a ring
and chat about your THEORY ?

Some of us may even LIMP round to say HI !

I am fairly certain we can ring at MOST hours of the
day...

NBD
You two should talk.
Dali
2004-02-26 04:01:18 UTC
THIS is what a troll would do!!!!!!!!!
I got star 69. you don't wanna fuck with me
This is not my theory, this is trials going on as we speak. If you
read anything about my post you would know that. GEEZ are u all this
ignorant.

NBD
Michael
2004-02-26 04:15:34 UTC
Not ignorant, you moron.

Hostile.

You have done the equivalent of stepping - sans even an introduction - into
a parlour where friends gather, so you can spout your pet theory about a
disease you know little to nothing about.

In other times and places, it's customary to beat, stab or shoot such
intruders, and you should consider yourself extremely lucky that you're not
dealing with people who are physically present and outnumber you as we do.

Go peddle your wares someplace where it's both applicable and appreciated.
I assure you: here, it's neither.

((U))
NBD
Dali
2004-02-26 04:45:20 UTC
Jeez I thought this was aplace to get knowledge about helping those
with theses diseases. Not a place to whine about yourself and do
nothing. This not my PET THEORY. I'll say this again top minds in all
of these fields are beginning to understand. There are articles which
back up everything said. can u read. And yea like the gangs who burned
witches. Nice folks you guys are. I'm here to help those who want it
and in fact I already have. don't like it block me out.

((U))
Michael
2004-02-26 04:52:22 UTC
You've said nothing interesting or pleasant, so why should anyone respond
pleasantly?

You haven't even introduced youself. Things like: how old you are, when
did you find this disabling thing going on inside you... whatever it is...
and whether you have a family or live alone. You get the idea, right?

If you're not a troll, then act like a human being. Maybe by telling us who
you are (no, I don't care about your name, but the things I mentioned above
would go a long way to telling people what sort of a person they're dealing
with.)

((U))
((U))
Dali
2004-02-26 05:17:26 UTC
I sent an earlier post. I really dont want to be hostile with anyone.
In my other NG I get laughs and give laughs to help thru this tough
time. I'm willing to forgive and forget. but I doubt others are. the
bombs came at me first. i was only defending myself. nice epost.
appreciate it.

((U))
b***@ihatespam.nz
2004-02-25 14:18:27 UTC
He's just some weirdo who thinks Iron is the root of all evil.

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:52:47 -0800, in alt.support.sinusitis "Michael"
<***@haidagwaii.net> wrote:

:In <news:***@4ax.com>,
:Dali said:
:
:> I have, if it's not an infection then he cannot know the cause of MS.
:> right. It sounds like yall are setting me up for something. whatever.
:
:He's a guru.
:
:He is a friggin' Nobel prize winner .... and his proof is every medical
:disease there is.
:
:((U))
: M
:
:> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:39:37 -0800, "Michael"
:> <***@haidagwaii.net> wrote:
:>
:>> In <news:***@4ax.com>,
:>>
:
Dali
2004-02-26 00:10:51 UTC
Ms Pnoopie Pnats
2004-02-26 00:35:39 UTC
Post by Dali
Just a note. For some of these nasty diseases too much damage may have
accured to cure it. However according to published reports marijuana
is good for alzeimer's patients and MS patients. This medicine helped
me get through unbearable pain and suffering and needs to be legalised
for medical use NOW!
can it curee splitt endz?

Watch my mental breakdown as it happens.
http://mspoopiepants.blogspot.com/

I'm posting...be very afraid.

http://www.lolfun.com/flash_0603/funky_d.cfm

Tank goodness for usenet to keep track of my major life events.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
--Mahatma Gandhi

If anything I've said seems useful to you, I'm glad. If not, don't worry. Just forget all about it.
His Holiness
the Dalai Lama
Dali
2004-02-26 01:10:25 UTC
you got me there. lol. I dont mind a flame if it's funny. Spooky and
his dried up anus however....

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:35:39 -0500, Ms Pnoopie Pnats
can it curee splitt endz?
Dali
2004-02-25 18:19:27 UTC
Here is an excellent article on the nastiness of Lyme borreliosis . I
can even add to this article. Like it's cousin Syphilis, it can be
given sexually and passed from mother to offspring. The possibillities
are endless for the destructiveness to not only individual people but
to our society as a whole.

http://library.lymenet.org/domino/file.nsf/bbf2f15334c1f28585256613000317cc/87e8dfed931381b7852567c70012001f?OpenDocument

Like Strawberries and Cream
It's the only way to be
Laura
2004-02-25 22:43:13 UTC
oh god...help..we are underattack in the MS group by the lyme
zealots..someone make it stop....<holding sides of head> Please it
hurts.....
--
Laura

GAYLAN FOR PRESIDENT!
It's the only way to be
Dali
2004-02-25 22:53:28 UTC
Pretty funny. I cant really say it's Lyme. I don't know. There are
alot of different bacteria or maybe even a virus. Do you really want
the Lyme bacteria in your skull. remember it's a cousin of syphilis.

hurts.....
Joan Carter
2004-02-26 00:10:24 UTC
Post by Dali
Pretty funny. I cant really say it's Lyme. I don't know. There are
alot of different bacteria or maybe even a virus. Do you really want
the Lyme bacteria in your skull. remember it's a cousin of syphilis.
Now you are starting to make sense. Please explain in more detail though. Would
this be a first cousin, third cousin once removed, cousin by marriage? We await
your reply with bated breath.

---
Joan
Dali
2004-02-26 01:12:57 UTC
If you are trying to make fun of me I suggest you go to the CDC and
get educated. The bacteria are both spirochettes. DNA wise they are
very similar.That would be first cousins.

Joan
Joan Carter
2004-02-26 02:03:55 UTC
Post by Dali
If you are trying to make fun of me I suggest you go to the CDC and
get educated. The bacteria are both spirochettes. DNA wise they are
very similar.That would be first cousins.
Or perhaps kissing cousins?

And while you are talking about spirochetes, why not learn to spell the word?
Syphilis had a unique spelling as well.

Go take another antibiotic, you will feel much better.

By the way are you acquainted with this Kelly who has appeared at the same time
as you? Is this a joint effort to annoy as many people as possible?

I am bored with both of you now. Maybe the other people here will talk to you. I
am finished.

Tell him, Sooky!

---
Joan
Dali
2004-02-26 04:05:45 UTC
I'll be the first to admit my spelling and word recognition has gone
downhill. It's part of the infection and I dont have word check. Thanx
for making fun of it. Why don't you go to the loony bin and start
poking them with stick now.
Did you look it up? I thought not. read or be ignorant. see if i care

Joan
Jim Carter
2004-02-26 05:05:34 UTC
Post by Dali
I'll be the first to admit my spelling and word recognition has gone
downhill. It's part of the infection and I dont have word check.
You use Forte Agent, which has an excellent spell checker.
__

*´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·->Jim
Dali
2004-02-26 05:19:01 UTC
Please tell me how. I would be most greatfull. I've been trying to
find it everywhere.

*´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·->Jim
Jim Carter
2004-02-26 05:05:35 UTC
Post by Dali
Why don't you go to the loony bin
Loony bin? That tells us exactly how you regard other people who are less
fortunate than you.
__

*´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·->Jim
Dali
2004-02-26 05:23:22 UTC
I would have been in there if some Dr's had there way. I'm one of
them. They are products of the medical establishment.I apologies if I
offend but the offence is toward the establishment. again I have a
problem remembering the right words. It's part of the disease and it's
quit maddening. I still can't think of the name. Crematorium? This
disease sux.

*´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·->Jim
Dali
2004-02-26 04:46:45 UTC
You may spell it but am I correct in my statement that they are
similar? no reply is expected.

Kelly
2004-02-26 16:03:15 UTC
Joan, I am Kelly. I think you are mistaking me with KRL528. As I
said before, I made one little comment where I mentioned the "L" word.
As a card-carrying, Betaseron-Taking, legs-screaming in pain MS'er, I
throw myself upon the mercy of the court and beg everyone's
forgiveness if I in fact sent the Lyme trolls to our happy little
forum.
Joan
Laura
2004-02-26 00:11:01 UTC
<oooh> I think he is onto us folks..<going off to have sex with Tommy >
.spread the syphilis ya know...Have a lousy life Dali..who luvs ya?
--
Laura, who definitively does not have lyme

GAYLAN FOR PRESIDENT!
hurts.....
Dali
2004-02-26 01:16:16 UTC
lots of folks. who loves you? that dried up worm sooky. I love the way
ignorant people fight off intellectual discusion with complete
blabber. Looking real smart there girl. repent and I may forgive
you.who luvs ya?

Sooky Grumper
2004-02-26 01:24:13 UTC
Post by Dali
lots of folks. who loves you? that dried up worm sooky. I love the way
ignorant people fight off intellectual discusion with complete
blabber. Looking real smart there girl. repent and I may forgive
you.who luvs ya?
I think it's great how you completely ignored the followup post where I
pointed out a whole series of your moronic comments. Instead, you've
posted a heap of replies elsewhere in a hopeless attempt to distract
from it. No test for lyme, indeed! *guffaw* How long has it been since
your last "breakdown"?
Dali
2004-02-26 03:44:58 UTC
I believe i did post to all of your verbage. one about spelling
another laughing at my STSS. Laughing at very sick people should be
enen beneath a troll like you.
want an intelligent argument bring up any item you have a problem
with. I'd love to discuss it with you. Might even get you off those
steroids and start living again.

Jim Carter
2004-02-26 05:16:51 UTC
Post by Dali
another laughing at my STSS. Laughing at very sick people should be
enen beneath a troll like you.
We are not laughing at you, we think you are full of shit.

What is STSS? Does it have something to do with the loony bin you mentioned?
__

*´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·->Jim
Dali
2004-02-26 06:17:23 UTC
Sure the hell does. It's strep toxic shock syndrom. Kinda like MRSA.
which causes toxic shock when the staff gets inside the host. Toxins
from the bacteria ravage your mind, liver, kiddnies, etc. It's similar
to strep B when the woman wore super absorbant tampons. Nasty way to
go.The Dr's wanted to put me in the asylum for this disease. These are
the horror stories of the medical establishment that i'm trying to
convey.

*´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·->Jim
Harvey R. Stone
2004-02-26 05:08:04 UTC
Sooky,,, Look at all the newsgroups you are posting too. How about
dropping alt.support.arthritis????
You don't really think we need to read this shit do ya?
Harv
Darryl
2004-02-25 20:29:14 UTC
Post by Dali
It's a matter of time until the truth about rhematoid arthris,
Multiple sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Chronic sinus suffers, Chronic
fatigue, Alzeimers and other inflections comes out. This disease is
simply an infection.
You've just lost all credibility with this rather interesting
cross-post; unless, of course, shyness is caused by Lyme disease).

I do know that the emergence of drug-resistant pathogenic bacteria has
become an important clinical problem partly due to the misuse and
abuse of antibiotics.

Darryl.
It's the only way to be
Dali
2004-02-25 21:52:54 UTC
I stopped posting to shynees but I did so because I had social
anxiety(severe shyness). This has been cured by antibiotics. Think
about it. If one has toxins in your system what organ will detect and
be effected by it? the brain.. Even the add for paxil says that while
the cause of this is unknown...We now know the cause of it.
Infections. But yes, misuse of antibiotics is a big problem.

Darryl.
Sooky Grumper
2004-02-25 21:58:25 UTC
Post by Dali
I stopped posting to shynees but I did so because I had social
anxiety(severe shyness). This has been cured by antibiotics.
LOL

This person has to be a troll. A good troll does not pick support
groups, though. Now run along and talk to your therapist about this
attention seeking.
Dali
2004-02-25 22:16:45 UTC
Why don't you say something intelligent asshole. I say this to help
others. I've been thru to much shit to listen to punks like you. fuck
off and die or become an adult.

attention seeking.
Sooky Grumper
2004-02-25 22:26:36 UTC
Post by Dali
Why don't you say something intelligent asshole. I say this to help
others. I've been thru to much shit
No you haven't. You have, among other things, a run of the mill
personality disorder. the rest of your diagnoses are things you've made
up to make excuses for yourself. People on these support groups have
actually endured quite a lot of *real* problems. That's why you're just
a moment's light entertainment.
Dali

attention seeking.
Tee

attention seeking.
Dali
2004-02-26 04:09:51 UTC
I'm on a mission from God :) Sooky and there ilk have no effect on me.
If I can help one person with some Knowledge (and I have) then it's
worth it. Sounds like yall are a little scared because I'm making some
sence here. I go to other newsgroup where I am loved and wanted
anyhow.
Tee
Michael
2004-02-26 04:24:42 UTC
You mean alt.drugs.pot ... alt.drugs.mushrooms ... alt.drugs.psychedelics
... alt.drugs.hard?

None of that stuff's actually important, but drugs might explain others
taking a shine to you.

How long have you been disabled by your condition?

((U))
Tee
Dali
2004-02-26 05:00:52 UTC
I got strep throat when I was young. The strain mutated to a less
virulent form and went into my sinuses. I have had Chronic Fatigue
after that. I had also horrible breath which was a clue at the time
that this was strep pyogenes.I have also been tested positive for
Lyme. ENT's scraped out my sinuses because it was nothing but scar
tissue(necrotising fascicia) but because they believe all swelling is
normal no antibiotics were given. I have not been able to work for two
years now but am damn lucky just to be alive. I'm on long term
clindamycin , live well and excersise what little I can. Progress is
slow. I had to stop working because I kept getting into car wrecks. My
Life has been filled with so much misery if it was not for my two kids
I would have killed myself a long time ago no doubt. From this I also
got quite abit of spirituall awakening but thats another story. Hey
guys , Im not a troll, asshole maybe:) I just want to share what
limited knowledge I have with others. OK trolls tear me apart.

Tee
Michael

Tee
Dali
2004-02-26 05:45:57 UTC
Thats the tough part. I think it was in 8th grade. My mom knows. I
remember getting a horrible rash all on my elbows and thighs. I would
take hot baths until I passed out because of the itching. I now know
that that was the strep. At the time noone could figure it out. I
might be wrong on the age. There is a possibiity I got it when I was
born. My mom had it then. Lyme is passed down from the moms so I got
that then or in seguin Texas with tickbites. I've had parasites in me
basically my whole life. Thats what these bugs are. Parasites.

Tee
Michael
Tee
Dali

Tee
Michael
2004-02-26 05:56:29 UTC
Soory misread your post. 36
Post by Michael
You say it began when you were young... how old are you now?
((U))
Ah.

So "Dali", let's see how I've done...

Your name is Brent Borgers. If you're the one all likelihood points to at
the moment, you live on Timberline drive in Humble, Texas... and your home
telephone number is 281-812-1798 ... at least until you get around to having
it switched after this little tete-a-tete of ours.

Chronic fatigue since you were young? That's odd.

You're 36 years old, and your Houston Marathon stats from January 19, 1998
(where at age 30, you finished in the middle of the pack, #2618 of 4439
participants,) look like this:

2618 Brent Borgers TX 30 M 4:30:53

Is your boy gonna be playing with the Jaguars again this year, Brent?

((U))
Dali
2004-02-26 06:48:08 UTC
Yes he is. If you think im scared of your post , think again. come to
my house or harm my kids i will blow you fucking head off. Threatning
my kids. you are a sick mother fucker.

Michael
2004-02-26 06:57:08 UTC
I'm not not threatening anyone, Brent. I'm as harmless as they come and I
live 3000 miles from you.

I'm just showing you that:

1) you hide very poorly behind your alias,

2) you're lying about the chronic fatigue and now everyone else knows it
(since absolutely no one suffering that shit half their life trains long and
hard enough for marathons that they finish in the middle of a 4400-runner
pack on a 4-1/2 hour run,) and

3) you aren't dealing with ignorant or brain-dead people here.

We've seen your kind before, and you're even a sorta poor specimen of the
breed.

((U))
Dali
2004-02-26 07:06:27 UTC
Why have I not run another? it's because my health took a drastic turn
for the worst. I tried to run this problem out of me. damn thing
nearly killed me. I do not like anyone mentioning my kids. not good.
tomorrow I will not continue this thread of crossposting. I will be
civil and I will only answer those who ask questions. even though the
many will not want to hear the answer.

pack on a 4-1/2 hour run,) and
Michael
2004-02-26 07:21:18 UTC
You tried to *RUN* a decade or more of chronic fatigue out of you? What
kind of "fatigue" is it that permits someone to train for (let alone to
*run*) a 4.5 hour marathon?

The kind of training required to do what you did is about running 3 or 4
thousand hard milest. Running 3000 miles to get away from chronic fatigue
is like driving 3000 miles on an empty tank to get to the filling station,
Brent.

Man... I may have MS, but I'm otherwise healthy and I'm not in *terribly*
bad shape for a 44 yr old guy. Fatigue? I couldn't run for 4.5 *minutes*
without utterly destroying all hope I have of even getting out of *bed* for
a week or more... and I don't have CFS or anything remotely like it.

One thing *you* don't have (or have anything appropriate to contribute,) is
credibility to talk about MS.
Jim Carter
2004-02-26 05:41:10 UTC
Post by Dali
I'm on a mission from God
I knew it.
__

*´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·->Jim
Dali
2004-02-26 06:24:11 UTC
Arn't we all? I sure am and it feels good all over.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:41:10 -0500, Jim Carter
Post by Jim Carter
Post by Dali
I'm on a mission from God
I knew it.
__
*´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·->Jim
Laura
2004-02-25 23:09:56 UTC
Post by Sooky Grumper
Post by Dali
I stopped posting to shynees but I did so because I had social
anxiety(severe shyness). This has been cured by antibiotics.
LOL
This person has to be a troll. A good troll does not pick support
groups, though. Now run along and talk to your therapist about this
attention seeking.
True - but trolls sometimes goes after the disabled, infirm, elderly.. He
THINKS we are all stupid and easy pickings.. and he is getting off.. I can
see my work here is done though..MS does not mean mentally stymied..not do
any of these other groups mo-ron trolled in. All the folks responding have
noted this already. The only dumb on here is Dali. Farewell..
Dali
2004-02-25 23:51:40 UTC
And I am dumb because why? cause you say I am. Well if thats the best
you got theres not much to debate about. I bow to your all knowing
knowledge. Farewell

Dali
2004-02-26 01:01:06 UTC
I can only speak about you. Pease change think to KNOW

Harvey R. Stone
2004-02-26 05:03:22 UTC
Post by Laura
True - but trolls sometimes goes after the disabled, infirm, elderly.. He
THINKS we are all stupid and easy pickings..
How about dropping alt.support.arthritis out of all this childish talk????
Your posting to 6 support newsgroups with a bunch of people bashing.

Harv
Dali

Harv
Dali

Harv
Darryl
2004-02-26 02:18:40 UTC
Post by Dali
I stopped posting to shynees but I did so because I had social
anxiety(severe shyness). This has been cured by antibiotics. Think
about it. If one has toxins in your system what organ will detect and
be effected by it? the brain.. Even the add for paxil says that while
the cause of this is unknown...We now know the cause of it.
Infections. But yes, misuse of antibiotics is a big problem.
While bacteria do mutate at a high rate, 100 mutations does not
necessarily translate to 100 types of infections or 100 viable bugs
(you mentioned this elsewhere) Very few mutations in the active site
of a beta-lactamase, for example, yield a competent enzyme. What
about multi-drug resistance (MDR) proteins; porins such as OrpD that
play a role in active efflux; permeability barriers; MRSA and
VRE...the list continues.

The overuse and misuse of antibiotics is acting as a catalyst for
change within our little friends. In other words, to treat the
plethora of disease states you refer to will quickly yield a pharmacy
of useless antibiotics.

As opposed to engaging in useful discussion, you digress to the use of
expletives and are now viewed as a troll. The burden is on you to
provide the facts although I suspect they will not be forthcoming.

Sooky makes a good point: why the support groups?

Darryl.
Darryl.
Dali
2004-02-26 04:26:58 UTC
I am afraid of nothing. Even in showing my ignorance. I can confirm
that there are 100 mutation in Strep A. I cannot imagine even one of
them being friendly to a human host. Sounds like you are an expert in
antibiotics. What would you do in my situation where I get off
antibiotics and go straight into STSS. I know already "Do it." I go
into expletive because of the lowlifes such a spook. I have to put
them in their place. Yes I hate going down there. I have also had very
good and intellectual post with others. I'm posting in all groups.
I've never heard of
what about multi-drug resistance (MDR) proteins; porins such as OrpD that
play a role in active efflux; permeability barriers."
will look up when I get a chance. VRE,MRSA,STSS, are the final battles
between us and bacteria. Japan had one death already from a "super
bug" If one thinks we have won the war they are truly mistaken or
ignorant like sookey pants. stopping the use of antibiotics is not an
answer. Yes it's misused on cattle and for colds etc. but the problem
is already here. I can only give the facts that are at the CDC. can u
give me the source on this
100 mutations does not
necessarily translate to 100 types of infections
maybe I mispoke. my bad if true

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:18:40 -0500, Darryl
Sooky Grumper
2004-02-25 21:00:20 UTC
Dali wrote:

[useless drivel snipped]

You are either a fucktard, or in need of much stronger medication. I
suggest haldol. Please go with these nice men in the white coats.
Dali
2004-02-25 21:54:39 UTC
Alway enjoy someone who says nothing but you are this or that. You are
beneath me. give an intelligent answer or fuck the hell off.

Sooky Grumper
2004-02-25 21:59:43 UTC
Post by Dali
Alway enjoy someone who says nothing but you are this or that. You are
beneath me. give an intelligent answer or fuck the hell off.
Answer? What's the question? Oh wait, I know: is Dali a fucktard? The
answer, I'm afraid, is yes. I know it comes as a shock. I'm sure you'll
do fine being a bludger and all. Best of luck!
Dali
2004-02-25 22:20:09 UTC
You tire me with your drivel. I live in Houston Texas come on over so
I can bitch slap you, you sad little bitch. Does it help your tiny
mind to belittle others? huh does it?

Sooky Grumper
2004-02-25 22:28:06 UTC
Post by Dali
You tire me with your drivel. I live in Houston Texas come on over so
I can bitch slap you, you sad little bitch.
Okay. Post an address. I'll actually be passing through there soon enough!
Post by Dali
Does it help your tiny
mind to belittle others? huh does it?
Others? No...no it's just you :)
Dali

Others? No...no it's just you :)
Laura
2004-02-25 23:11:55 UTC
sooky he is getting..spastic..!
--
Laura<---i luv doey AND Dali now i think!!!

GAYLAN FOR PRESIDENT!
Dali
2004-02-25 23:54:54 UTC
Once again ""All truth goes through three stages. First it is
ridiculed, second it is vehemently denied and third it is accepted as
being self-evident." you tire me with your ignorance lady

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:11:55 GMT, "Laura"
sooky he is getting..spastic..!
Laura
2004-02-26 01:10:46 UTC
It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and an even bigger one to keep
his mouth shut when he's right.

luv ya hon..bye bye..
Laura

GAYLAN FOR PRESIDENT!
sooky he is getting..spastic..!
Dali
2004-02-26 03:47:16 UTC
Keeping my mouth shut will not help those in need like me from a
medical system not doing it's job. sorry can't do that in good
consciece. bye sugar.

sooky he is getting..spastic..!
Evelyn Ruut
2004-02-25 23:25:29 UTC
OK, that is enough.

PLONK!
--
Evelyn

(To reply to me personally, remove sox)
Greg
2004-02-26 09:28:18 UTC
seems like a thread has gotten started. so much to read I can't read it all.
what if there IS a cure? I'm sure ad doesn't exist in the star trek days.
Somebody
eventually found a cure in Star Trek days. Of course we're not quite in the
24th century yet but doesn't
it drive you to drink (ovalteen of course) knowing a cure DOES exist? Right
now. We just don't see it yet.
interesting thread though. Hopefully by yuletide it'll begin to die down. .
To 10 posts/day.
Yuletide 2007.