A list of *real* femcans, who are looking for male meat
Cannibal News
2012-12-28 17:46:48 UTC
Update December 2012:

Hey,

some people say that femcans do not exist. There actually are many fakes
with fantasy-email-addresses, but I found many femcans on the various groups
and forums over the years and they're all willing to eat male meat.

I'm not a meatboy myself, nor a cannibal, but a "spectator", I enjoy when
men and especially women eat human meat.

If you are a male and you want to be eaten by a *female cannibal*, please
try these email-addresses. They should work and all these women have posted
about eating male meat in the past.

I will add more names to the list when I find more femcans.

You can also try www.zambianmeat.com, which is a meat market for male
longpigs, there are many gay cannibals, but also some femcans, who are
looking for male meat. You may also check the "Dolcett Girls Forum" at
forum.dolcettgirls.com/ , which actually is for Dolcett Girls and - Guys!

There are quite a few femcans on that forum, some are looking for female,
some are looking for male meat.

If you are listed here and you think you don't belong on that list, please
tell me and I won't include you in any updates.

My email - address is ***@rocketmail.com

List of female cannibals :
*****************************

Amelia, hungry femcan:

***@yahoo.de = amelia-erhardt @ yahoo.de

Ann, female foot-cannibal, who is looking for *male* feet:

***@gmx.com = artemmen @ gmx.com

Anna, nudist, femcan queen and witch :

***@lycos.com = annaliddell @ lycos.com

Ariel, black cannibal girl :

***@aol.com = pishoguepooka04 @ aol.com

Ashley, hungry cannibal girl :

***@excite.com = super_duper18 @ excite.com

azurine aka Celine, French cannibal girl :

***@hotmail.com = azurine2004 @ hotmail.com

Cannibal Girl, hungry femcan :

***@rocketmail.com = cannibalgirl @ rocketmail.com

Cannibal Lady, hungry femcan :

***@yahoo.com = cannibal.lady @ yahoo.com

Carli, hungry femcan :

***@verizon.net = carli1990a @ verizon.net

Cassandra, hungry femcan :

***@gmail.com = cassandraxp @ gmail.com

Clemstra, hungy femcan :

***@comcast.net = Clemstra @ comcast.net

Conni, a Polish femcan :

***@yahoo.com = conni124 @ yahoo.com

Crystal, hungry femcan :

***@hotmail.com = makemecry666 @ hotmail.com

denneice quintile, a Canadian femcan :

***@gmail.com = lav.valzoe @ gmail.com

***@yahoo.com , an Asian femcan :

***@yahoo.com = lillili34 @ yahoo.com

Ellen, American femcan :

***@yahoo.com = ellen4u2 @ yahoo.com

Ida, a Finnish witch and femcan :

***@gmail.com = noita.kerttu @ gmail.com

JoAnn aka Redhead, femcan from San Francisco :

***@yahoo.com = joann4ut @ yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com = joann4uto @ yahoo.com

Judith Karla, German femcan :

***@hotmail.com = karla79de @ hotmail.com

Kannibalin, German cannibal woman :

***@yahoo.de = kannibalin @ yahoo.de

kati lindström, a Swedish femcan :

***@gmail.com = olenlihaa @ gmail.com

Mary from Russia, a Russian femcan :

***@yahoo.com = mary_from_russia @ yahoo.com

Nil, hungry femcan :

***@gmail.com = janila42f @ gmail.com

Rita B.Flesh, hungy femcan :

***@yahoo.com = vintage_manors @ yahoo.com

Sadi, hungry femcan :

***@gmail.com.INVALID = sxysadi @ gmail.com

(remove the "invalid")

Samantha, hungry femcan :

***@yahoo.com = femcan.samantha @ yahoo.com

sharpteeth, hungry femcan :

***@hotmail.com = sharptooth999 @ hotmail.com

Shelli, Swiss femcan :

***@hotmail.com = mrsvomit @ hotmail.com

Silky , hungry femcan :

***@yahoo.com = silky_white_skin @ yahoo.com

susana, Spanish cannibal girl :

***@hotmail.com = susana227 @ hotmail.com

*Please note : If you read this message via Google Groups, you have to click
on the "...", type in a Captcha and then you will see the email-addresses.
i***@yahoo.com
2013-03-12 22:33:20 UTC
I'm a healthy, athletic long pig needing to become the meat of a hungry Femcan or group of Femcans. I'm 5' 4" approx 130. I could be perfect for a whole roast. This male long pig is for real not fantasy. I'm in Colorado Please let me know if there are real Femcans out there.
I look forward to you meating me. ***@yahoo.com
Waiting, Ivan
i***@yahoo.com
2013-03-12 22:33:20 UTC